Olli & Lime has added some great new designs to their collection of eco furnishings for kids. This stylish company from the UK is an ethical, eco-conscious designer of contemporary children’s bedroom furnishings. Their philosophy: ‘Our ethos is about great design, high-quality manufacturing, and eco-friendly materials. We take an ethical position on the environment and recycle wherever possible. We also use recyclable packaging; in the form of unbleached, unprinted Kraft paper’. Visit their website to check out their fab new line of wallpaper and soft furnishings. I personal love the Carrie line (with the shoe print) and Oliver for a boy’s room.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION RENTAL IN BYRON BAY
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU
- AN INDUSTRIAL IRON CAST SOHO LOFT IN NEW YORK CITY
- THE SURFRIDER: A CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE HOTEL
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS