Nervous System is a collaboration between Jessica Eve Rosenkrantz and Jesse Louis-Rosenberg. Jesse and Jessica met in 2004 at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology where Jessica was studying Architecture and Biology and Jesse was studying Mathematics and Computer Science. Together they create experimental jewelry, combining nontraditional materials like silicone rubber and stainless steel with rapid prototyping methods. They find inspiration in complex patterns generated by computation and nature. Nervous System also has an Etsy store when you buy their beautiful and highly original jewellery.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT (FOR SALE) IN AMSTERDAM
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU
- AN INDUSTRIAL IRON CAST SOHO LOFT IN NEW YORK CITY
- THE SURFRIDER: A CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE HOTEL
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS