I found the most gorgeous vases on Etsy today! These beauties are created by Joshua Daniel Stone, a Boston based designer who’s work, contemporary and creative, gives aesthetic structure to an otherwise rugged and banausic media. His sculptural, contemporary vase are handmade from industrial wool felt, borosilicate beakers and reclaimed wood. Made in a limited edition of only 100 pieces, each can be a functional piece or simply displayed on its own. Visit Joshua’s Etsy store if you are interested in one of his vases (price is $290).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT (FOR SALE) IN AMSTERDAM
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU
- AN INDUSTRIAL IRON CAST SOHO LOFT IN NEW YORK CITY
- THE SURFRIDER: A CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE HOTEL
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS