Pia Aleborg is a jewellery designer from Göteborg, Sweden. She makes the most beautiful jewellery that reflects and responds to things that she experiences and sees in her daily life. This can be anything from a vague feeling to something very concrete that becomes the starting point in her work. Pia: “Jewellery is, for me, the ultimate tool for investigating and expressing my thoughts and ideas because of the direct and immediate way it interacts with the body and therefore the personal sphere. Jewellery can be very intimate but also extremely superficial. I find this wide range fascinating and by mixing the two it becomes even more appealing”.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A FRENCH LOFT WITH STUNNING PARIS ROOFTOP VIEW
- A BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND INSPIRED HOME IN MAINE, USA
- A BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT (FOR SALE) IN AMSTERDAM
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU
- AN INDUSTRIAL IRON CAST SOHO LOFT IN NEW YORK CITY
- THE SURFRIDER: A CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE HOTEL
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS